Re: Re: AWR in OCI ATP

From: Arpit Aggarwal <arpitdba2019_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:28:51 +0530

Here you go :-

OUTPUT
body.awr {font:bold 10pt Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif;color:black; background:White;}
pre.awr {font:8pt Courier;color:black; background:White;} pre_sqltext.awr {white-space: pre-wrap;} h1.awr {font:bold 20pt
Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif;color:#336699;background-color:White;border-bottom:1px solid #cccc99;margin-top:0pt; margin-bottom:0pt;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;} h2.awr {font:bold 18pt
Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif;color:#336699;background-color:White;margin-top:4pt; margin-bottom:0pt;}