Re: ASM diskgroup is dismount

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 19:35:08 -0500

Network is my favorite component to blame for everything because network guys are never able to present a convincing proof that all was well. There is always a reasonable doubt, which makes them guilty in the court of PHB. In my humble opinion, a career path of a network engineer requires a significant dose of masochism.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant