Re: Negative ROW_WAIT_OBJ#

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 16:40:20 +0000

Just to note that the session probably wasn’t currently in a wait at this point (or you have seriously slow IO at 25 seconds!) The docs say that these row_wait% columns are only valid if you are being blocked by a transaction, meaning this could just be garbage.

I don’t think -40002177 is the right scale for a 32 bit rollover. We crossed over with object_id a while ago and in order to fix the number you can convert it to binary, take the signed 2’s complement and then reconvert that to decimal. For -40002177, this gives you <2^32.

Sorry that’s not much help,
Andy