Re: db_block_checking

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 11:00:14 +0100 (CET)

Hello Nenad,
I think David Loinaz ( https://twitter.com/DavidLoinaz ) or Gabriel Alonso ( https://twitter.com/Gaalons0 ) are the go-to-guys for this question as they deal / dealt with this kind of stuff all day :)
David has also written a more general blog post about it here but not particular to your question about LOW / MEDIUM: https://davidloinaz.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/db_block_checksum-and-risk-perception/

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK