Re: Documentation Standard

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:50:53 -0500

Niall,

The "sudoers" grammar is very complex and convoluted. I would recommend something simpler for starters, something like

/etc/mail/sendmail.cf.

Now, that's a brilliant, simple and well documented configuration file. All you need is to read this:

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596510299.do

All 1300 pages of it. Now that's what I call useful documentation! I wonder why is sendmail losing ground to Postfix?

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant