Re: Oracle 19c Upgrade Failed

From: Luis Claudio Dias dos Santos <lsantos_at_pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:02:05 -0300

Mladen, I faced a bug while patching a 19.3.0 to 19.5.0. The problem is (very) well described by Rodrigo Jorge (who is smiling very large today because his soccer team) in this post:

https://www.dbarj.com.br/2019/10/datapatch-fails-with-ora-29516-ora-00604-and-ora-29532-java-lang-arrayindexoutofboundsexception

So I advise always apply 19.4.0 before 19.5.0, if this last is the goal patch.