Re: How to trace the root cause of "SQL*Net more data to client" for only few executions of a query

From: kunwar singh <krishsingh.111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 14:39:56 -0400

Hi Andy,
Good points. I use the sql monitor active report and DBA_HIST_ACTIVE_SESS_HISTORY.
I have seen cases where sql*net message from client are missing from sql monitor report and DBA_HIST_ACTIVE_SESS_HISTORY. but in this case i do see few samples for "SQL*Net message from client" as well.

I am checking on other points that you have mentioned along with other useful points mentioned by Dominic, Mark .

--
Cheers,
Kunwar