strange issue with OEM notifications

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 10:02:27 -0500

I am trying to track down a strange issue with OEM notifications. IF I send an email in pager format to my personal email address it works fine. But if I send it to my text message address, it never shows up. eg, email to me_at_gmail.com works fine, but email to 1234567890_at_txt.att.net never appears. The mail server is configured as localhost, so its using linux mail or mailx. Any thoughts? oem 13c, oracle 12.1.0.2, oel 7.3
--
Andrew W. Kerber