Re: unable to extend temp

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 14:20:13 +1000

Hi

I worked with support on this and apparently we are hitting " Bug 27999073 - Query from more than one instance fails with ORA-1652 (Doc ID 27999073.8)  "

Supposedly fixed in July 2019 patch or available as OneOf fix.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation