Re: RAC server network encryption

From: Marián Bednár <marian.bednar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:41:56 +0200

Hi,

in single instance is used sqlnet.ora from db home not listener (grid) home. But the best way is to set env variable TNS_ADMIN for the database, e.g. srvctl
setenv database -db mydb -env TNS_ADMIN=/oracle/my_tns_dir then I can have different setting for each database running under the same ORACLE_HOME.
Marian

št 11. 7. 2019 o 0:27 Shane Borden <sborden76_at_gmail.com> napísal(a):