Re: containers

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 10:29:17 -0500

We use Docker and now Kubernetes extensively in CICD software testing, including in some cases Oracle databases. In a product I worked in previously, we used Docker to spin up dozens of Oracle RAC systems daily. This was a couple of years ago when Oracle told us it was impossible and pointless.

Seth