Aw: Ctrl C in SQLPlus exits Windows

From: Woodward Informatics Ltd <woodwardinformatics_at_strychnine.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 15:35:00 +0100

> I can't believe that I'm the only one with a high aversion to installing

Yet alone the time and tears identifying and fixing whatever else has been broken right after the install due to changes in the classpath and much else, that a deinstallation/restore will just not fix.

My tuppence.

Mike

Dr. Michael D. O’Shea, https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaeldoshea Woodward Informatics Ltd, http://www.strychnine.co.uk +44 (0)7402 851508