Re: Ctrl C in SQLPlus exits Windows

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 04:29:17 -0400

Hi Ram!

What would you like to interrupt?  Interrupt signal is always dispatched to the invoking process and it kills it. The sqlplus is not bad, it was just drawn that way, to quote Jessica Rabbit. I would try with SQLcl, Java plug in replacement for SQL*Plus. As I use Linux, I am not sure that this will work, but it's worth trying. Jeff Smith can probably tell you more.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant