Re: More Data Guard Issues

From: stephan uzzell <stephan.uzzell_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 15:37:48 -0500

We use DG and TDE for pretty much every production environment and I have not run into this.

Is the oracle_home / tns_admin the same on both primary and standby?

Is the encryption wallet location explicitly defined in sqlnet.ora on both?

Oracle GBU Cloud Services
Stephan Uzzell | Sr. Database Engineer
Oracle GBU Cloud Services | Cloud Database Operations Mobile: +1 410.227.6732
Swarthmore, PA | US