Re: Guidance in regard to single-user/Docker license ?

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 17:29:22 -0600

There is no differentiation for Docker containers as far as the license is concerned.

However, the developer license does not prevent you from loading production data. In fact, in explicitly says you can use production data for testing. You just can't use the database to support production in any way.

Seth