Re: dbms_scheduler jobs stop running after reboot.

From: Joan Hsieh <joanhsieh08_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 22:13:47 -0500

Hi Andy,

The job_queue_process is set to 50. Only the aq$ jobs (50+) are running in dba_scheduler_running_jobs. None of the in_house developed jobs ( 5 jobs fire every 5 min run on on 100 + schema) were running.

one cjq0 process. The jobs are not broken or disabled, Just stopped to run.

The Oracle is 12.1.2.0 on Linux.

Thanks,

Joan