Re: ORA-1555 - 12.2.0.1 Exa

From: Daniel Fink <"Daniel>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 15:15:09 -0700

Is the extract a single statement or a collection of statements? The alert log should contain the specific statement getting the ORA-1555.

Is the extract doing any data modifications? For example, logging, updating a row to indicate it was extracted, etc. If so, look into a possible 'fetch across commits'.

What other processes are modifying data during the extract? If so, you may need to increase the undo retention to provide Oracle more 'incentive' to use new undo segments instead of re-using existing ones.

--
*Daniel Fink*
Sr. Database Administrator | *Return Path*

[image: Lifecycle Metrics Benchmark]
<http://signatures.returnpath.com/uc/5b731f4d558a8600a895089c>
[image: Powered by Sigstr]
<http://signatures.returnpath.com/uc/5b731f4d558a8600a895089c/watermark>