Re: Data Maksing in OEM - change source database

From: DOUG KUSHNER <dougk5_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:48:02 -0500 (EST)

We encountered a similar issue. In OEM's sysman schema...

select target_name, target_type, target_guid, host_name from mgmt$target where target_name = <new_source_db>;

Update source_id in MGMT_DM_SCOPESPECS with target_guid of the new source database.

In the application model, add the new source database and made it source.

Regards,

Doug