slidedecks and recordings from Oak Table World 2018

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 20:12:14 -0800

In case anyone is interested, all of the slidedecks and video recordings from Oak Table World 2018 in San Francisco (concurrent with Oracle OpenWorld) have been posted to the event website at "https://otw18.org".

Thank you to our speakers, and a huge thanks to our sponsoring companies who enabled everything...

Kudos and thanks to Laura Ramsey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauraramsey/> of SnowflakeDB <https://snowflakedb.com> for all of her hard work on preparing the recordings!

Happy Thanksgiving, thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you at Oak Table World 2019 next year!