Re: Error when trying to launch swingbench on MAC

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:43:27 -0500

I just do this on OSX:

  1. make sure you have java 8 (and *not* 9 or 10) installed
  2. download swingbench & unzip
  3. cd swinghbench_dir/bin
  4. run ./oewizard or ./swigbench while being in the bin directory

Nothing else should be needed. I haven't needed to muck around with .env files at all with latest swingbench versions ... and I don't think it has anything to do with instant client either as swingbench should have its own JDBC libraries shipped with it.

--
Tanel Poder
https://blog.tanelpoder.com/seminar/