Free license offer for shell script writers...

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:51:24 -0600

Forgive me if I violate potocol here, this is a free opportunity for an otherwise commercial automation framework for Bash/Korn shell, really the only one of it's kind that I am aware of. Email me if your interested and I will send you the link to with more details. You get a free license (you can use it professionally) and I hopefully get feedback, ideas, and perhaps some code.

I am mainly looking for technology enthusiasts who understand the benefits of a framework, "Clean Code", modularization, and unit testing in general. On boarding is a bit rough, trying to kick out docs every day though. It is a big product so there is a lot to learn to maximize your ability to develop on it but worth it trust me, especially in certain environments. It can also be used to deploy and add value to other scripts in languages like Python or Ruby.

Thanks,
Ethan