oem 13.2 patching

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:07:25 -0500

I am trying to understand the oracle patch document for oracle OEM cloud control 13c. Its a plain vanilla install, with just the standard agents and plug ins. We have never patched it.
Reading through the document for Oct, can someone with experience please verify my understanding. I am confident I understand the database patching, but the cloud control patching isn't so clear to me.

As I read the document, I need to install these patches for cloud control, in addition to the db patches.:

28717501
<https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/ui/patch/PatchDetail.jspx?parent=DOCUMENT&sourceId=2433477.1&patchId=28717501> for oms base platform oms home
28195767 for agent homes

Can someone with a little more experience on Cloud control patching please verify that?

--
Andrew W. Kerber