Re: clearing dba_registered_archive_logs

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 20:31:35 -0500

Hi. I appreciate the response. However, because the logs have already been deleted I just get an error message about the file not being present. THe logs still show up on the dba_registered_archive_log view. So I just need to remove them from the view, they are already gone from asm.

--
Andrew W. Kerber