Can somebody fill in?

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 12:11:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Listers,

DOAG (German Oracle User Group) has an High Availability Day next week (Thursday Sept. 13th) in Hamburg. Unfortunately, Bjoern had to cancel, so I have one speaker slot open on the Oracle Database HA topic, preferably RAC.

If one of you could fill it, that would be awesome and highly appreciated. But I also know, it's on very short notice. The event is fully booked (65 including speakers), a session in English is welcome.

Event Link: (https://www.doag.org/de/eventdetails?tx_doagevents_single[id]=554106)

--

Martin Klier | Performing Databases GmbH Managing Partner | Senior DB Consultant Oracle ACE Director

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com | https://www.performing-databases.com

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Sep 07 2018 - 12:11:16 CEST

Original text of this message