Re: SQL performance issue

From: sachin pawar <getsach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:51:38 -0400

Hi Paresh,
If you want to find the root cause of the sql performance i suggest you provide :

++++++++++++++++

  1. the AWR report from both executions ( good and bad)
  2. SQLT XTRACT from both sql ids.

Please , for this sql id , provide the output from the SQLT utility, using the XTRACT method (it is important use this method for this issue) for: --- The XTRACT method will take the SQLID of the problem SQL as input and will *NOT* execute the SQL.
--- For information on obtaining and using SQLT, please refer to: SQLT Usage Instructions (Doc ID 1614107.1)

For example the following file is from a successful SQLT run using the XTRACT method:
sqlt_s45774_xtract_fp48hh5dkm529.zip

If you can open a SR then that it would be easier for support to assist you ;)

Rgds,
Sachin Pawar
https://twitter.com/sach_pwr