Re: Timezone on Exadata set to UTC - How about a login trigger to set session timezone?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 09:34:46 -0400

Hi Chris!

Linux usually keeps time zone defined in /etc/timezone.  There is also "timedatectl" command to configure it on the system level. As for the ~/.bashrc files you can do something like find /home -name .bashrc -print|xargs myperlscript and use a Perl script to filter out those pesky export TZ=UTC settings.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala Database Consultant Tel: (347) 321-1217