Re: Re: Re: Explain Plan and Security

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 12:28:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Lothar,
here we go with a (admittedly geeky) solution which is based on Oracle's kernel low-level debug & diagnostics infrastructure.

Set an event with a scope on the specific SQL-ID (if you already have it otherwise without a scope but for your own session only), a filter on the specific call stack that only occurs at the start of fetching data (e.g. opifch*() -> ....) and finally an action to debug the process (e.g. suspend / abort) with an external system debugger.

The syntax of this event might need a few test cycles but then it should work like a charm :-)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK