Rubrik for Oracle backups

From: Matt Adams <MAdams_at_equian.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:47:07 +0000

Anybody have any opinions (good or bad) with regards to using Rubrik for backup/recovery for Oracle databases (11.2.0.4 and 12.1.0.2 on Solaris)?

Matt Adams

  • Just once, I wish we could meet an alien menace that's not immune to bullets. The Brigadier **** This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, or distributing of the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy any copies of this document. ****