Re: Big Complex MV creation and Refresh

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:40:11 -0500

Well, if you really want to use parallel,I think you put the parallel hint in the TEST_VIEW definition.

Also on your refresh you can set atomic=false but that truncates the MVIEW which is great as long as no one is using it. If people are still going to be using it, don't use atomic=false. (Normal MVIEW refreshes do deletes and inserts which is very expensive when you don't have materialized view logs available).

Chris