Re: Performance comparison of Oracle Vs Aurora MySQL

From: Ravi Teja Bellamkonda <raviteja.bellamkonda7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 18:44:55 -0700

This is a pure OLTP Database. The decision makers are under the impression that having multiple read replicas and spreading the load would solve the problems they are facing ( Can you please comment on this).

They are considering that AWS provided tools would make the migration hassle free.

They got a Camaro with a slow driver and thinking that switching cars would make them go faster.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Teja Bellamkonda