Re: SQL Server resources from oracle-l perspective

From: Dave Herring <gdherri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 09:07:31 -0500

A big "thanks" to everyone for sharing various links!! I seriously doubt all our databases will get converted to SQL Server, especially the multi-TB Exadata environments that use Data Guard, but I've been wrong before. Now all I have to do is learn SQL Server. Hopefully it won't be as different as MongoDB has been.

Dave

--
Dave