Re: SQL Command list history on Linux

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 02:02:11 +0300

Jeff,

*But, if you find a bug, please report it to My Oracle Support.*

Oh, thanks, I would like to keep my nerves and time. /* I have enough bugs with database and I'm pretty happy with sqlplus+rlwrap :) */ I'm pretty sure that you are much better than engineers from support for such cases :D
Btw, it seems that SQLcl doesn't support -prelim option?

Mikhail,

Thanks, I've tried it 3-4 years ago, but don't remember why it didn't work for me. I'll check it again :)