RE: Oracle book sale at Apress

From: Paul Houghton <Paul.Houghton_at_uis.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 17:49:59 +0000

I thought I would send an update on this. I was contacted by Jonathan Gennick at Apress who reads this list and saw my email below. He asked me which book was missing and sent it to me, along with another ebook he thought I might be interested in which was a nice gesture. Today I was provided with a procedure to relink the book to my account, which has worked.

So a happy ending for me at least.