OT: Oracle book sale at Apress

From: Rich J <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:33:11 -0600

Hey all,

It's been awhile since I've spammed the list with an ad from apress.com for us to get some cheap Oracle (and other) ebooks and/or paper books. Here's what they sent me:

"Cyber Monday at Apress starts early this year--eBooks, just 9.99 and print books, only 12.50 + FREE shipping. Sale starts 11/21/17, so mark your calendars and start browsing now!
This offer is valid for individual customers only. Institutions are excluded. Regional VAT may apply."

I personally think the DRM-free ebook format from Apress is the best available, and there are some very good Oracle books to pick up dirt cheap.

Enjoy!

Rich