12c ILM feature review

From: samrat roy <samrat277_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 02:47:00 +0000

Hi,
Has anyone tried 12c ILM feature in production yet? I was looking for real experience to learn from, best practices, things which we should be looking out for while we implement in production for large sized partitioned tables.

Partition sizes can go high till 1tb and associated lob with another tb. Big partition move to lower tiered storage (in different tablespace) will it incur any database issues? Also if dml comes in between for same partition unexpected will both dml and partition move succeed?

Any bugs have anyone encountered in ILM. Database version is 12.2.0.1

Thanks,
Samrat

Sent from my iPhone--
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Nov 03 2017 - 03:47:00 CET