Re: Another License Review

From: Dave Herring <gdherri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 15:15:27 -0500

I'm now finally involved with a client who has gone down this road and Oracle lost the discussion. Of course legally I can neither confirm nor deny how many millions were involved in the ULA that was cancelled along with neither confirming nor denying any outright effort to move to a different vendor. :-)

Dave

--
Dave