Re: PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET, AUTO PGA TARGET and WORKAREA_SIZE_POLICY

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:26:17 -0400

Hello, simple set to the limity something almost infinite alter system set pga_aggregate_limit=8000G SCOPE=BOTH;

then you set the value pga_aggregate_target to set the minimum. alter system set pga_aggregate_target=800m scope=spfile;

I set a minimum, because in some situations when it goes down some values, the optimizer chooses unoptimal joins in some queries.

Greetings :)