Re: Oracle Free Books - Security Missing

From: <rob_at_oraclewizard.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 12:34:22 -0400 (EDT)

I clicked on Jonathon Lewis's book "Oracle Core ..." to test (sense I already own it) and the download is working. So, either Apress, IOUG or authors need to contact them to pull off the internet. (I removed the link from the thread.)

On October 4, 2017 at 11:24 AM Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Either you had permissions or they reacted to a sudden influx of download attempts, but I get "Error 403 Forbidden", which is as it should be...

Robert P. Lockard

A letter of reprimand is better than no mail at all. Nobody ever made history or changed the world by only worrying about his or her career.

(cell) +1.571.276.4790

(blog) http://www.oraclewizard.com

_at_YourNavionPilot