Re: tracing ORA-00932

From: GG <grzegorzof_at_interia.pl>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:27:07 +0200

W dniu 2017-09-30 o 14:35, Stefan Koehler pisze:
> Hello GG,
> yes, you can control this with the lifetime and/or occurrences option.
>
> Tanel has written about this a long time ago in his blog: http://blog.tanelpoder.com/2009/03/03/the-full-power-of-oracles-diagnostic-events-part-1-syntax-for-ksd-debug-event-handling/

Thanks Stefan,

indeed I was able to get what I want via:

ALTER system SET events '932 trace name errorstack level 3, lifetime 1'; ALTER system SET events '932 trace name context off';

one little oddity I noticed was liftime 1 related to session so only one trace per session not per system .
I was expecting the trace to stop after getting one occurence at all . That my impression at least .
Regards .