Oak Table World at Oracle Openworld 2017

From: Jeremiah Cetlin Wilton <jcwilton93_at_earlham.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:10:21 -0400 (EDT)

If you're coming to San Francisco in a couple weeks for Openworld, don't miss the technical content at Oak Table World.

Monday and Tuesday, 1/2-3, we'll be providing breakfast, t-shirts, happy hour and lots of deep technical content. Our sponsors will also be raffling off prizes. Admission is free thanks to our sponsors, and seating is open, so come early and often.

You can see all the details and schedule here:

http://www.oaktable.net/blog/oak-table-world-2017-oracle-open-world

If you would like to help us promote the event on social, media, please retweet:

https://twitter.com/oradebug/status/909810667443458048

Hope to see you there!

Jeremiah