Re: Excessive archvelog creation

From: Michael Brown <dba_at_michael-brown.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:42:13 -0400

I agree with both Mark and Mladen about testing.

Be aware that features of securefiles (compression, deduplication) do require licensing advanced compression. Also, securefiles are a mixed blessing with e-Business Suite (at least in my case), I had significantly more wasted space and growth with securefiles than with basicfiles.

--
Michael Brown
dba_at_michael-brown.org