Re: OEM Table Reorg

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:23:41 +0100

Hi

What do you mean by OEM reorg? The tablespace reorganization wizard in  Cloud Control 12.1.0.4 (my version and yes Courtney I should have upgraded long ago) does allow you both to view and down load the script at the last stage. I'd be surprised if this had been removed at a later release.

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Reen, Elizabeth <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA