flashback database to the guaranteed restore point while rollback is active

From: GG <grzegorzof_at_interia.pl>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 22:04:50 +0200

Hi guys,

I wondering if I can do flashback database to the guaranteed restore point in below scenario .

DB 11.2.0.3 a huge transaction lasted 15 hours and failed due to full undo tablespace .
Can I just shutdown immediate while the rollback is active (as I dont want to wait for rollback to finish due the time constraints) and do : startup mount ;
flashback database to restore point CLEAN_DB; alter database open resetlogs ;

Will such database be consistent ?
Regards .
GG