Cloud Control And Certs

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 17:29:23 +0000

I have installed Cloud Control 13.2 on a Red Hat 7 Linux box. It is running fine. I got a cert for it and I'm now trying to install a cert for it that I got from InCommon. I was able to install the cert in the keystore.jks file without any issues. Now I'm trying to install it in WebLogic using Oracle's tool (emctl). When I do that, I get the following message:

Message : keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect ExitStatus: FAILED

Scott Canaan '88 (srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu>)

(585) 475-7886 - work                (585) 339-8659 - cell
"Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it." - Tom Lehrer