Golden Gate Question

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 10:31:09 -0500

I have been doing some work with Golden Gate, and was looking at the error logging. There are a lot of pieces of data that can be captured use the _at_getenv function within golden gate. However, I have not found a retrieval that will get me the exact sql statement causing an exception. Has anyone figured out how to capture that (yes, I know it will go to the ggserr.log file). I would like to log it to an exceptions table along with other data.

Am I just missing something obvious here? Is it easily available and I am just missing it? Or is it not available to the function?

--
Andrew W. Kerber