Community announcements: NoCOUG conference and workshop in May

From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:35:27 +0000

NoCOUG 2017 Spring Conference
The NoCOUG 2017 Spring Conference is yet another opportunity to learn how the "cloud" will affect everything you do in the coming years. Ask yourself this question: What are simple use-cases for which my organization can leverage the cloud immediately? If you cannot answer the question, then come to this conference. We have room for 250 attendees only so RSVP today; you can always change your mind later (though we hope you won't do so). Attendance is free for NoCOUG members (individual and corporate). Click here<https://nocoug.wildapricot.org/event-2520052> to register for the conference. In-depth hands-on Amazon cloud workshop
This workshop offers an in-depth hands-on look at the Amazon cloud. If you believe in learning by doing, then this is the workshop for you. Migrate an on-premise database to the cloud and take it for a spin. For good measure, create a complete RAC environment. No prior cloud experience is necessary. Walk away with the confidence that you can navigate the Amazon cloud with confidence. Click here<https://nocoug.wildapricot.org/event-2520202> to register for the workshop.

Iggy Fernandez

Email: iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com<mailto:iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com>

Cellphone: (925) 478 3161

Blog: Explaining the Explain Plan<http://www.toadworld.com/members/iggy_5f00_fernandez/blogs>

Author of Beginning Oracle Database 12c Administration<http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Oracle-Database-12c-Administration/dp/1484201949>

Editor of the NoCOUG Journal<http://www.nocoug.org/Journal/NoCOUG_Journal_Latest.pdf>