ODA Patch Bundle 12.1.2.10 too small?

From: <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 09:35:48 +1000

Hi,

I am preparing to patch our ODAs, to 12.1.2.9.0 and in the middle of this Oracle released a new patch bundle - 12.1.2.10.0. The problem is, these bundles are supposed to be cumulative, but the newest bundle is a whopping 4G smaller than the last one. I wonder what's missing...

I opened an SR with this simple question last week, expecting a quick crosscheck with the appropriate dept. Instead they came back and literally said "We don't have an answer for these questions. These steps are done by the development team" (sic).

Does anyone know? Have you patched an ODA with this last patch?

Cheers,
Tony

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Mar 07 2017 - 00:35:48 CET

Original text of this message