Re: Converting Policy Managed RAC to Admin managed Database

From: Sanjay Mishra <"Sanjay>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 05:55:34 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Hemant. This give me the validation on the steps involved. Sanjay

    On Monday, February 27, 2017 2:36 AM, Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com> wrote:

 How many databases do you have on the Cluster ?With 4 nodes, I would still have used Admin Managed.

Here's a conversion I did on a 2node cluster for a single database :https://hemantoracledba.blogspot.sg/2017/01/12cr1-rac-posts-3-convert-policymanaged.html

The key steps are to create the parameter file and srvctl add instance.

Hemant K Chitale
On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Sanjay Mishra <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org> wrote:

We have currently 4 node Policy Managed RAC and so removing 2 node from the cluster due to Licnese and so need to convert the Policy Managed database to Admin Managed to be spanned on two final RAC nodes TIASanjay

--

Hemant K Chitale
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com

--