Re: Oracle EE 12.1 standardize on bigfile tablespaces?

From: Patrick Jolliffe <jolliffe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:30:45 +0800

Chris,
FYI I looked into usage of section size on our system, and ran into a couple of bugs that you may want to look into: Bug 20169408 : EXADATA: ORA-600 [KRBRPR_MSB_PIECES], [270], [256], [] Bug 24421668 : PARALLEL RECOVERY USING MULTISECTION INCREMENTAL BACKUP FAILS WITH ORA-19638
(Note isn't parallellization the whoe point of section size :) I think backports are available for 12.1 for both bugs Regards
Patrick