Re: Shrink a large table (other options)

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 13:28:41 -0700

A lot of indexes? Why??? (Yes, there are legitimate reasons for indexes. But not all indexes necessarily exist for legitimate reasons.)

Makes one ask, what kind of performance problems are you having? DML or Query?

With a maintenance window, is it possible to drop and recreate the indexes in the allocated time?

/Hans